Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

South-Korea ~ The First Days

Hey everyone!

When I thought about writing about my time in Korea, I wanted to share it with my friends. My friends in Korea are awesome people! <3 And unfortunately most of them can't speak german, so I decided to change the language, that they can understand it better.

First of all I want to say a big THANK YOU! Thank you for the awesome time I had! Thank's to Gayoungs Family that they threated me as one of the family members! <3 I loved that I got so many impressions how a korean family lives and all small things I couldn't get to know when I wouldn't know you. Thank you all! 

My friend Gayoung and I met in Frankfurt Airport. It was so good to see her after her working holiday time and german classes...it took us 8 long months to meet after christmas eve! I really missed her! 

So..what to do when you meet, had no breakfast and its lunchtime?
Right! You get foooood! *_*

wraps and white whine-water mix *yummy*

When we were at the plane the food was also great!

I had Bulgogi 불고기(on the left) and Gayoung had Chicken 치킨(on the right). The food was served with a small mixed salad, some bread, kimchi <3 and some fruits for dessert!

The beautiful view when we were above Russia.. Nighttime!
All people were sleeping.. except of me.. I couldn't sleep at all! -__-

The breakfast...I have to admit.. I didn't like it >.<
I have to admit I don't like breakfast on airplanes..

After Gayoungs parents picked us up from the airport, we went straight to her home. It was really impressive..The buildings were SO HUGE and so many of it!!! Now I was also a resident of  한화 에코 메트로 (Hanwha Eco Metro Buildings) on the 10th floor. Haha The time flew so fast and we went to dinner. 삼겹살 (Samgyeopsal) <3 The restaurant we had that dinner was the best.. I think we went in the time of my stay 2 or 3 times to it...why? cause it was soooo delicious! Go and visit it in 인천 (Incheon) the name was한우정 (hanu-jeong). You will have a great time and the people are really nice!



On the 2. day we met up with one of Gayoungs friends who I also knew from Facebook (haha at that time I really was addicted to it). Jen is such a nice person! She is one of the friends I made there who can speak english perfectly <3 I enjoyed the time we had together a lot. Thank you 지하 !

What have we done? It was the first time for me to be at a korean shopping mall. This mall is called 코엑스 (Co-Ex) we went for some lunch first, then shopping and then we were at the 김치 박물관 (Kimchi Museum). I admit.. it was really interesting to know the past of Kimchi and the various sorts of it.

So here are some pictures of that day!

On our way to 서울(Seoul) after I got my cool 교통카드 (busticket) so I don't have to pay for it everytime we go by bus!  I really missed my car on the time being, but riding the bus in Korea is really adventurous! xD They drive really fast and when you don't get a seat it's hard to hold on something, when the bus is full @_@

Lunchbreak! We had korean food and japanese I think.. haha

Me at the musicstore couldn't decide which poster I should get for my friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

At the 김치 박물관 in CO-Ex Mall. Had a lot of fun! :) ㄱㅅ ㅋㅋㅋ


After the Kimchi Museum we went to do some 스티커 사진 (sticker photos = Purikura). Hilarious great! The store was so tiny!^__^ 

And then to Angel-in-Us coffee to eat 팥빙수 (Pat bingsu = some ice/dessert)..at this hot weather it was really refreshing!!

Waiting for the bus. Finished the shopping haul! :'D

Everything a girl wants huh? :D


First K-Pop stuff I bought...but not for me.. just for my friends -__-

So that was it. I will write more on the next posts. More about Korea and my friends! <3
Hope you liked it! xD

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hier soll mal einer durchblicken |D
    ich will das Essen da haben! ~__~
    aber sehr schön <3 *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich möchte auch das Essen haben. ._. Aber ich hab gerade echt keine Lust mich fertigzumachen und essen zu gehen.. ><

      Löschen